Friday 17 July 2015

Yoga + Instagram = Friends


Yoga Fun in Rishikesh, India with Jose Sanchez (@becomingorganic)
and Llyod Anthony (@Llyodie21787)
Learning yoga asanas is very fun! 

I remember the first arm balance that I learned was bakasana / crane pose. I will never forget the day that I was able to hold the pose for 5 to 7 seconds – yes! That day was awesome and fulfilling. The next day I still had the hang over on my bakasana that’s why I told my co-teacher that I am having a good time learning different kinds of yoga poses. It’s a blessing that she introduced me to ‘Instagram’, she told me to use the social app to share and document my yoga practice. I listened to her and started to download, learn and manipulate the cool social app.
 
I was able to attend Jani Jaatenin's (@goculacandra)
workshop here in Singapore with Jake Agda. (@jakebrandonlorenzo)

Because of Instagram I was able to discover some amazing yogis like Jared McCann, Kino McGregor, Irine Pappas, Hung Nguyen, Jani Jaatinen among many amazing yoga practitioners. And because of Instagram I realized how powerful yoga is. You can meet ‘IG Friends’ in real life! You’ll be inspired to practice every day because of ‘Monthly Instagram Challenges’ and you’ll be able to #StopDropAndYoga anywhere, anytime and anything that you are doing at that moment. Indeed fun!
Social Media is really good in its own unique and possible way. Let’s make the Internet World fun and safe. Like one of the leading TV networks in the Philippines’ campaign, GMA 7– ‘’Think before you click.’’
#StopDropAndYoga for Marla Kalisag (@marlakalisag)
 
Smile to the camera!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment