Tuesday 27 October 2015

Dream Yoga Book

Quotes from the Amazing Dr. Seuss.

I am a Preschool Teacher during the day and a Yoga Teacher when the evening comes but my love for children is from 360 degrees,  from Monday to Sunday, 24/7, 525 Thousand 600 Minutes, 365 days.

I always dream of having my own Yoga Children's book and slowly I'm 'doing' the dream. Recently, I managed to asked the permission of some of the parents in the school if I can take a picture of their child doing yoga poses. I'm lucky enough that so far I received positive feedbacks.

They say the first part of the journey is the hardest. I can feel the need for so many things in making my dream into reality. I'm asking some of my friends who are in the business. Journalist, Illustrators, Photographers, Designers and of course the powerful internet.

I am hopeful of finishing this Children's Yoga Book. I know it's not easy. It might take years of work, well I hope before my age deteriorates, I will be able to publish this dream.

For now, Let me share some cute pictures of my students.


Arya and her Bow Pose.
Yin Ci in Cow Face Pose

Leonard in Bridge Pose.
I hope I will get more support from my 'school' parents, family and friends. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment