Friday 21 August 2015

Storytelling: Love You Forever

 

Telling story to young children allows their imagination to grow and explore.

 
I believe as Preschool teacher, story telling is one of the greatest form of art. You can tell story in different mediums, you can tell it by using only your action, using the emotions and dynamics of your voice, you can even use different kinds of props and of course you can use a storybook.
 
My blog will not just focus about Yoga and health. I also want to share to everyone especially to children, preschool teachers and parents some of the storybooks and other preschool stuffs that my students like the most. This blog will become a way for teachers and parents to discover a story book that they have not read yet. This will also be a review guide to everyone who wants to purchase a certain book. Feel free to suggest a story book that you want to hear, know or review.
 

My first audio story telling is Love You Forever, one of the best story books that I personally love.
 
 
 
 

 LOVE YOU FOREVER

A young woman holds her newborn son and looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.


This is the story of how that little boy goes through the stages of childhood and become a man.

It is also about the enduring nature of parents; love and how it crosses generations.
Love You Forever is a book that both children and adults will enjoy - over and over again. (FIREFLY BOOKS)

No comments:

Post a Comment